Week of 1/19-1/23

Hello,

A few updates:

Game/ Practice Tuesday, 1/20
    Please arrive @ 5:20pm, practice will be until 8:30pm that night
         We really need to make sure the squad can hit there routine full out with stunts.

Game/ Practice/ Team Photo Friday, 1/23
   Please arrive by 3:00pm and report to the HS cafeteria
        ***Team photo will take place at 3:15pm
   I don't know which would be easier, either have them stay with a teacher after school then report to HS or drop them off at 3:00pm on Friday.  I was just told this was our time and I cannot leave work till 1:30pm on that day but I will go straight there after I leave work.
     We will have practice after the team photo and after the game till 7:30pm.

What you need for Friday, 1/23:
     Uniform for picture
     Hair half up, half down
     Sponsorship t-shirt, black leggings/ shorts/ yoga pants (for practice & game)
     Cheer sneakers, socks, game bow
     Snack and a drink- you will have a break from 5pm to 5:20pm to eat.

If you cannot make the photo, I'm sorry but you can try and contact the photo company to see about making it up.  I'm told per contract that I have to be there and so does the team to take the photo.
 
Apologies & Thank you-
Jess

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cheer Checks Due Tomorrow

Tumbling Class Information

Sponsor T-Shirts