Updates & Sponsorship Shirts

Morning,

I hate to do this put we are going to have practice Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday next week.
Monday, 1/12 will be after the game till 8pm.
Tuesday, 1/13 & Wednesday, 1/14 will be 6pm-8pm
Friday, 1/16 after the game till 8:00pm

Yes I know it is a lot but if the routine hits decently by Friday's practice, we will have the girls compete in Scotia on Saturday, 1/31 instead of having practice.

Since I'm not having them practice during regents, I'd rather squeeze in practices next week especially since we have the wrestling room that week.  They should be practicing their dance, jumps and cheer at home, we need to wrestling room to practice their stunts.

--------

Sponsorships shirts will be in on Monday, 1/12.  If you were cheering during football season, you get a shirt too.  I will be at the school everyday next week for you to stop by and grab it or you can ask a current cheerleader to pick up yours and give it to you in school.

If you plan to stop by on Monday, 1/12- Shirts will be ready for pick up @ 6:00pm.

***If you do not pick up a shirt next week, I will not hold onto it.  The only day I will not be there is Thursday.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cheer Checks Due Tomorrow

Tumbling Class Information

Sponsor T-Shirts