1/31 & 2/7

Morning,

There were a few issues with having the entire squad compete both 2/7 & 2/8 so we are competing on 1/31 and 2/7.

Just an FYI, we usually don't get a performance schedule until 1-2 days before the competition.  Becuase of that, I usually have the girls there when the doors open since typically JV squads hit the floor first thing in the morning. 

I always suggest maybe one household(s) host a sleepover the night before one competition and then have another parent(s) do it for the next one. This way instead of parent(s) having to drive both places and pick up at both places, you can alternate.  Just a suggestion if you have plans.  If you don't know another parent on the squad or have any concerns, please let me know. 

Saturday, 1/31- Scotia-Glenville Highschool
     I will let you know what time to arrive as soon as I can.

Saturday, 2/7- Colonie Highschool
     I will let you know what time to arrive as soon as I can.

Typically, I am not suppose to let the girls leave early from the competition, they have to wait until after awards.  However, if you already have something scheduled and need to take them after they compete, just let me know and I have no problem with that.

I will type up a check list and details today to hand to the girls tomorrow.

Thank you :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cheer Checks Due Tomorrow

Tumbling Class Information

Sponsor T-Shirts