Sincerest Apologies

Hello,

  Again I sincerely apologize for the last minute notice on buses and cancellation of the Impact Test.  I emailed the AD as to what happened and when we need to reschedule.  Once I hear from him I will let you know.

  As a lot of you know, cheerleading is officially a sport at the end of October.   Jess Starr and I met with the AD last night to discuss a few policy changes, guidelines, etc.

  One of the policies is we have to wait until November 10th to hold basketball cheerleading try outs.  We are still meeting on Saturday, noon to 4pm, Tuesday, 10/14 and Wednesday, 10/15 since football season deosn't end officially until November 1st.

  Saturday, Tuesday & Wednesday is going to be considered open gym/ prac/ cheer clinics so new people can still come and learn technique, with you/ varsity, etc and it'll be your practice as well since we still are working on stunting strength/ technique.

  Good news, you can get the classification test out of the way on Saturday so when we have official try outs in November you won't have to worry about it becuase it'll be done.  Your all set if you pass :)

  Please don't hand in your uniforms on Saturday becuase I was told we might have a home game on November 1st. 

Game: Saturday, 10/11 9am arrival
                 11:30/ Noon:  Please bring a lunch, snack, change of clothes, etc.
                 noon/ 12:30pm:  Selection Classification Test or Warm ups stunts
                 4:00pm:  Go home :)

Open Gym/ Prac/ Clinic: Tuesday, 10/14 6pm-8pm
                                           Wednesday, 10/15 6pm-8pm

There is a home game on 10/25 but I notified the AD over a month ago if we did have a game, we will not attend due to I have somewhere I need to be on that day, I apologize.

*****Game: Possibly on Saturday, 11/1.  (last one of the season if there is one)

  Again, I send my apologies for the last minute of today and the update on official try outs.  Please understand that we are trying to follow the schools/ state sporting rules the best we can but won't know the official (state) rules until 10/23 after they vote what we are and are not allowed to do. 

Thank you

   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cheer Checks Due Tomorrow

Tumbling Class Information

Sponsor T-Shirts