4/15/15 Football & Basketball Cheerleading Banquet

Hello,

  I hope every one is enjoying their off season!

Cheerleading Banquet Information
DATE: Wednesday, April 15th
PLACE: Yanni's Too
TIME: 6:30pm- 8:30pm
FOOD:  Buffet Style (chicken, salad, dessert pastries)
PRICE: $20.- per person
       ***Parents are welcome to attend too at $20.- per person

  In order to hold your (and/ or your parents spot) I need a bank check or personal check made out to Yanni's by Friday, April 3rd, 2015.  If I do not have it by then, I'm sorry but we cannot reserve you a seat.  We have had issues in the past where people say they are going and don't then Jess & I have a balance to pay.  Please mail checks to me, Jessica Whipple at PO BOX181 Feura Bush, NY 12067.  If you are worried they will take a long time to cash the check, please mail a bank check to me then.
***Reminder:  Checks made out to Yanni's
            
  I do not at this time know if I will be coaching next year, Jess and I are still working on a few things.

  If I do not, please practice your cheer skills!  There is great potential in all of you, dedication and practice is key in cheernation and we have to tumble now :)

Awards being given:
Most Fundraised for both seasons combined
Most improved
     for football season
     for basketball season
Shining Star Award-
        Has gone above and beyond in volunteering time, cheer skill improvement, gave 110%,   maintain good academic standing, a role model.
Most Spirited
     for football season
     for basketball season

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cheer Checks Due Tomorrow

Tumbling Class Information

Sponsor T-Shirts